Current Version: 0.8.0
Other Operating System
Download the project files (103 MB) and go to the site from NodeJs and download the suitable binary (v6.x.x LTS) for your operating system.
Problems downloading? Try another server: Direct | Mirror 1
Note: Your privacy is important for me, this tool collects and sends no data to me without your permission.
How to update
Download the installation package, unpack it and then copy the "/database" and "/www/overlay" folders from the current version to the new version.
View Update News
Starting Stream Overlay Studio
- start the background service on your Streaming-PC
- Windows with
- Other OS with the command
- allow the StreamOverlayStudio.exe in your firewall
- open your browser and type one of the URLs from the open window (for example http://localhost:8008)
- run the installation steps
- now activate your plugins and press on "Restart Background Service"
- do you need donation notifications? Go to plugins and activate a "Donation Provider" plugin, restart the background service and connect with the provider at the "Donation" plugin
Integration in Open Broadcaster Software
- Install the browser plugin
- OBS Classic
- OBS Studio
- In the full Windows installation already exists, "BrowserSource" should be available as source
- Add new source
- Url: http://localhost:8008/StreamOverlayStudio/overlay
- Size: Your recording resolution
- In OBS Studio: Activate "Shutdown when not active"
- Note: Make sure that the browser source is on top and global in every scene
- Note: In Stream Overlay Studio at Help you will find more integration options
- Overlay testing
- With the overlay url you can quickly test your overlay on the browser.